Why is there blood in my semen? One of my testicles is also twice the size of the other, and they hurt to be touched.

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someonePrint this page

Close up on a man covering his painful crotchThis sounds like a concerning situation that you should talk to your medical provider about.  It’s possible you have a sexually transmitted infection, though your symptoms could also be connected to cancer or injury to your penis. I would recommend seeing a doctor as soon as possible.