I had an infection on foreskin which is fine now after taking medicine. But now my foreskin seems to be a little shrunk and sometimes it rolls up causing pain and irritation. I have to then pull it back down with my hand which is embarrassing.

Thanks for your question. It’s great that you used medicine to treat your infection. Sometimes when there is an infection it can cause irritation and adhesions. An adhesion is a connection between your foreskin and your penis. Whenever there’s an adhesion or pain it’s a good idea to get checked out by a healthcare provider. They may prescribe a medicine that’s a cream to help with the adhesion. If that does not help they may refer you to an Urologist (a specialist for the male genitourinary system).