Should I be worried whenever I have testicular pain after ejaculation?

Close up on a man covering his painful crotchHaving a little pain once in a while isn’t usually a cause for alarm. However, if it’s been going on for a while (more than a few weeks) and happens most of the time you ejaculate, you should see your health care provider (HCP). Your HCP may refer you to a urologist; a health care provider who specializes in the urinary and reproductive tract.