Yes. Around 70% of men (and 90% percent of women) with chlamydia have no symptoms. If they do have symptoms, the symptoms usually start anywhere from 1-3 weeks after becoming infected.
Symptoms of chlamydia can include:
- A clear or milky discharge from the penis
- A burning feeling when urinating
- The need to urinate more than usual
- Swollen or painful testicles
- Pain, itching, bleeding, and/or mucus discharge of the rectum (for chlamydia in the anus)
- Redness, itching, and/or discharges of the eyes (for chlamydia in the eyes)