Information for parents of teens:
Welcome to the Parents Page! This selection of health guides is specifically targeted towards parents of young men ages 13-22.
Do you want to learn more about media and health? Visit the Center on Media and Child Health at Boston Children’s Hospital. Dr. Michael Rich the Mediatrician and his team answer all questions concerning health, media, and tech, from TV and smartphones to social networking and video games—go ahead, Ask the Mediatrician.
You can also visit youngwomenshealth.org to find researched health information for teenage girls and young women.
- Alcohol and Teens
- Be There For Teens
- Body Mass Index (BMI): A Guide for Parents, Educators, School Nurses, and Health Care Providers
- Communicating Effectively with your Son
- Depression and Teens
- Evaluating Health Information
- Gluten-Free Diet
- Healthy Weight Gain for Teens
- HPV Vaccine (Gardasil®)
- Meningococcal Vaccine
- Nutrition and Teens
- Pertussis Vaccine
- Scoliosis and Spinal Deformities
- Transitioning from Pediatric to Adult Health Care